Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
i find it very hard to understand him or his views he is trying to make ? everybody has played a early kick off and played in midweek before. would he question it if liverpool won ?? then moaning about the 5 subs ?? if somebody is not happy then the vote goes to the hands and they vote to not use 5 subs you have to take it and move on

klopp is always putting the question back to the interviewer like its his choice of the rules and thinks WE ARE LIVERPOOL how dare you ask me that ?? or how dare you treat us like that

i know pep is manchester city manager but he controls his anger and hold himself together in after match interviews
and leaves it and say its out of his hands and we just have to get on with it. yes pep back klopp with the 5 subs but the smaller clubs hold on to that little bit of power in the vote over the big clubs

klopp moaning about kick off's should take a look at last season and before the covid-19 outbreak
they always played before city and had the advantage of getting the points on the board first
did he moan back then ??
That's the issue IMO. Last season they mostly had things going their way - Fixture schedules, minimal injuries, decisions in their favour & soft penalties given for them. VAR decisions regularly went against us, blatant penalties weren't given for us. Plus we had lots of injuries to key players at key times. Whilst we were very much the architects of our own downfall last season, the fact remains that the dippers had a hell of a lot of things going their way. Now that's not the case we are seeing confirmation that the dippers and their manager are well suited to each other. That interview today would have been embarrassing if it hadn't been so ironically comical. The sad thing is that all the victims will agree with every word he said. As an earlier poster said, his mask slipped today and everyone can now see Klopp as the person he really is. Some of what he said was correct, but he still came across as a whingeing cnut.

As much as I want to laugh at klopp he’s completely right in this instance, we should be backing up what he’s saying for the sake of the players and not laughing at him losing the plot.

The players comments about VAR are hilarious though “wonder when the people playing the game will have their say” says Andy Robertson which translate to we want to invent the rules to suit us.

Henderson says “I just want to play the game as normal” which again translates to we want to go back to incorrect decisions that heavily favour us.

Whether you’re a millimetre offside with your toe or a mile offside it’s all offside. correct decisions are being called now, to say that’s bad for the game is just stupid
Cant agree with that sorry. A goal scored from being a mm offside should be a goal. Spectators and fans want goals. They become players, they want goals. Their kids become fans and watch games and then they play the game. It all depends on excitement and the thrill of the goal. Take that away and the whole sport is diluted as we have seen with this awful, farcical, sterile bullshit of an invention. Fuck VAR

All rivalry aside, that was so so harsh on Liverpool today ......

tenor.gif
Really, Salah got the same penalty a few weeks ago except he added in manovre of a ballerina in “ a midsummer nights dream”. Now had there been a red card in addition to the penalty I may have said to Klopp “I’m listening Klipperty...”

Cant agree with that sorry. A goal scored from being a mm offside should be a goal. Spectators and fans want goals. They become players, they want goals. Their kids become fans and watch games and then they play the game. It all depends on excitement and the thrill of the goal. Take that away and the whole sport is diluted as we have seen with this awful, farcical, sterile bullshit of an invention. Fuck VAR
a lot goes back though to football shows when decision didnt go in favour of team they needed to win they over analysed everything and asked questions so VAR was invented which now picks which team they want to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.