Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool had 9 days between their Villa league game and United cup game. This was after our winter break. Reality isn't for everyone.

We've also played 2 games more than them in 2021 albeit we had our first game Jan 3rd and they had theirs Jan 4th
To be fair to Bingo he doesn’t know what day it is at the moment :-)

REGGw9p.jpg

Dkse2Jj.png
Erm?

Bingo is just trying to deflect from the fact that they have been a bit crap recently. He must be feeling the heat. They could conceivably finish outside the top 4.

Beaten by Brighton & Burnley at fortress Anfield! I can't stop laughing!
Maybe soon to be City too.
B B C = Brighton Burnley City...

It is only an issue when you are winning. I regularly watch TrueGeordie's TheKickOff channel. While we were struggling a couple of months back, he (Newcastle fan) said Pep Guardiola's signings have been disastrous, the titles were won with players pre-Pep and the only player Pep has improved is Sterling, who is also struggling at the moment.

Yesterday, during the Spurs-Chelsea game, they were discussing the title race, and the same person said Pep Guardiola should win the league every season with the money spent and the squad he has.

Yes but he is a stupid geordie gobshite who knows the square root of fuck all about football.

Yes but he is a stupid geordie gobshite who knows the square root of fuck all about football.

That's true, but I like the show generally. The video quality and production is great and it's kind of unique with fans of United, Liverpool and Chelsea discussing the game live along with another fan based on the game they cover. Maybe there are better shows out there, but it's far better than the live coverage of AFTV and others I've come across.

I know the club wont do anything.

I know the press/media wont do anything.

I know the premier league wont do anything.

Klopp has come out and said City had a 2 week break. He has spoken a lie and he should be held responsible for that and question how it can to that lie.

City played 8 times in December and 9 times in January where is there room for a 2 week gap ? . A very quick look and the longest gap I can see is 8 days from the 26th dec to 3rd jan.

Now it does seem odd how klopp would seem to want City staff at risk of covid19. He doesnt like the fact that the Everton game didnt go ahead. He would have rather City play Everton and perhaps put the Everton staff at risk as well. City didnt want the game postponed, but City reported an out break within the club which wasnt 100% under control. The premier league took the right decision to postpone the match for the safety of all those involved.

I really fail to see what the fuck that has to do with klopp. Why would a manager from a team not involved in that match have a moan. Yes Everton were knobheads about it.

Someone should be pointing out to klopp that City didn't have a two week break. He is lying.
Someone should point out to him it was the premier league that postponed the match.

It's just a shame we have just a weak piss poor arse licking press/media in this country, that give air time to managers to lie without the press/media having to balls to call them out.

He has come out and stated an untruth and action should be taken against him perhaps the fa could charge him ?

I wont hold my breath , but perhaps it's my dislike of all things liverpool that makes me feel like this !
I think Pep has pointed it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.