Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please like they are the only team without fans, we could say the same thing about us, remember the cracking atmosphere at our place when we beat them 2-1 two years ago ? well if we had fans in our home game this season we would have beaten them again and not have a boring draw.
Nah,I've just been told as we're used to playing in empty stadiums it's been a help to us this year.

Laugh?....nearly pissed myself.

I love the smell of bitterness in the evening.

Finally starting to click for these bastards isn't it. Mad rush for one prem title and thats their lot.

Wheels are not far away from coming off, Salah and Mane will be off soon when Madrid and Barca fix their finances.

Team of horrible bastards, backed by tight fisted yanks without a clue on how to build a squad. Give pelters to Txiki all you want but at least hes put together a squad capable of fighting on four fronts for 5+ years now.

They convince the likes of Sheff Utd to spend 25m on Brewster and proceed to sign a CB from the championship and some lad on loan from the worst performing team in Europe. Their options today was to throw on Shaqiri who had a decent run for Stoke about 10yrs ago and 40yrd old Milner, fucking jokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.