Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they should have a champions parade if they want one, even if they are not the current champions
They won the league and due to circumstances (this fucking disease) beyond their control, they were denied celebrating it properly
Agreed. So long as they have to have it with blue ribbons on

I believe they should have a champions parade if they want one, even if they are not the current champions
They won the league and due to circumstances (this fucking disease) beyond their control, they were denied celebrating it properly

(this fucking disease) Yes awful, a lifetime disaster. Like the world has never seen. It's brutal that we can't see our elderly parents in the nursing home, pick and choose who attends our uncles funeral because there are more than six of us who loved him. My heart bleeds for the scousers.

They were denied a parade yet they partied like it was 1999 with flares and massed crowds with no concern of spreading a highly infectious disease.

Tier 3 was it at the time ? Then what happened ? Liverpool became the Covid capital of the UK.

But if we win the league they are not getting the trophy, if we win the carabao cup we could lend them that.

Bloody Hell, I dont check in for a day or so and find I have about 50 pages to go through!
Fair play to Everton, great performance as much (if not more so) than (another) poor performance from Liverpool.
First goal shows the class Everton have although I wasn't convinced by the penalty. First time I saw it I thought certain pen and then on replay, less so.
It does look like the "luck" we had last year has deserted us at the same time as City have got into their groove. Doesn't look like anyone will stop them winning the title now, but nobody (save for a few on RAWK) can begrudge you anything you win this season. Not sure when, if at all your winning run will end!

I think they should have one too so the whole nation can take the piss out of the cringe fest it would be

I didn't think Liverpool were that shite tbf. They did have about 3/4 possession. It was lucky that Pickford was having a good day (as was Keane, one of the better things to come out of the Koeman era).

They can have a parade if they want to hahahaha, but parade's are for trophy winners showing off the shiny new trophy that has just been won. The idea of them parading the PL trophy after finishing anywhere between 4th and 8th is hilarious, maybe they can make a cardboard one, or perhaps more fitting for that fanbase one made from plastic.

They can have a parade if they want to hahahaha, but parade's are for trophy winners showing off the shiny new trophy that has just been won. The idea of them parading the PL trophy after finishing anywhere between 4th and 8th is hilarious, maybe they can make a cardboard one, or perhaps more fitting for that fanbase one made from plastic.
It would be the funniest, cringiest thing ever. We should all go along and lob bottles and rocks at their bus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.