Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since i have been kicked of the media thread, does any body know why, ref watch said TAA should have been sent off against Everton? was it for bringing down Calvin Lewin , the constant fouls or kicking Digne in the balls?

Since i have been kicked of the media thread, does any body know why, ref watch said TAA should have been sent off against Everton? was it for bringing down Calvin Lewin , the constant fouls or kicking Digne in the balls?
Because (despite what the deluded red apologists say) he clearly and deliberately lifted his leg up to catch Calvert-Lewin as he went over him.

As it wasn't a genuine attempt to play the ball then he should have been sent off. Even PGMOL said it was a mistake that he wasn't.

I used to work with a recently retired top level referee towards the end of the eighties. This was was before Liverpool went off on their trophy less sabbatical.
Even though Liverpool were very successful George said that they were a real team of moaners and contesting every decision, pinching yards on every single throw or free kick. All deeply unpleasant and the worst of the lot was Hanson. Yes even worse than Lawrenson.

Last edited:
City had Ike Immel in the 90s under Alan Ball who played at times as if he was actually blind
I remember him well. And Tony Coton, he was a big mother.

ETA: wasn't Alexa banging some Scouse gangster before Gerrard and people sang about how his first daughter wasn't his?

Last edited:
Tripping DCL. It was pretty blatant that he tripped him so they can fuck off claiming DCL dived.

Chatting to a good mate of mine who is from Nottingham, yep a Rag but a thoroughly decent chap. Esp when he gets me Derby invites even if in the wrong end. Anyway as you would expect he has no love of Dipperpool but he rang me this week to recall a conversation we had in November last year when I was explaining how the Scousers would implode this season. He said that at the time he couldn't see it but that I was right all along.

Thing is, not enough factual news about this club gets into the mainstream media. There can only be one reason that I can think of why this is the case, the same thing we are accused of, brown envelopes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.