Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurgen Klopp dies and turns up at the Pearly Gates of Heaven wearing his Liverpool full kit, where he finds God waiting to great him.

God smiles and bids him welcome, "Come Jurgen, let me take you on a tour."

He shows Klopp a small two bedroom house with an old, faded Liverpool. banner hanging from the front porch. Sounds of You'll Never Walk Alone can be heard coming from the open windows. "This is your house, Jurgen. Most people don't get their own house up here, but we all thought that you deserved one." God says to him.

Klopp looks at the house, looks at the tired Liver bird banner and smiles at the tune he loves.

Then he turns around and looks at the big house sitting at the top of the hill. It's a huge three-story mansion with white marble columns and a large swimming pool out front. Manchester City flags line both sides of the wide porch and a huge banner hangs between the marble columns.

Klopp turns to God and says: "Thanks for the house, God. I really appreciate it. But I didn't realise Pep had died as well?”

God looks at him seriously for a moment, then he pat's him lightly on the shoulder and with a smile he replies: "That's not Pep’s house up there - that's where I live."

Some of the statements : -
QUOTE >> We have supported the team through much darker times, through Hodgson's reign, through H&G.
REALITY >> Actually you didn't - hence they only got 37000 for a Boxing Day game as they all turned their backs
QUOTE >> Yes as frustrating as it is to know that if we had a ‘normal’ season of injuries, we’d probably have walked the league
REALITY >> The 7-2 defeat was before the 'injuries' - if you include since last season 'restarted' till VVD was injured they were already struggling and I assume this means 'normal equals next to no injuries'. All they have is injuries to a couple of key positions. We won the league without Kompany / without DeBruyne and hopefully this year without Aguero and shed loads more
QUOTE >> To be fair I think LFC fans are already some of the most supportive fans around the world
REALITY >> As long as you don't make a mistake then you are likely to get death threats and personal requests for your kids to get cancer

I have only been through the first 10 comments
I did laugh at those...but isnt that what being a supporter is all about?
Being that little bit deluded, biased, blinkered.....
but also being prepared to have the piss taken out of you, to be challenged on some of the crap that we come out with/believe

...because we support our teams......

Sadly however, some people simply never take a step back and have a reality check.
"Darker times"...say that to Macclesfield fans with their financial worries, to Bury or Barrow!!!!

You take the praise...you take the crap....its football and its great

I did laugh at those...but isnt that what being a supporter is all about?
Being that little bit deluded, biased, blinkered.....
but also being prepared to have the piss taken out of you, to be challenged on some of the crap that we come out with/believe

...because we support our teams......

Sadly however, some people simply never take a step back and have a reality check.
"Darker times"...say that to Macclesfield fans with their financial worries, to Bury or Barrow!!!!

You take the praise...you take the crap....its football and its great
They are well beyond the stage of deluded biased & blinkered...they are a Koresh type cult & if you take the piss on RAWK not only will you be gone they will probably put a number on you're head....

not going well for them is it..........condolences to Alisson

"The father of Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker dies after drowning in a dam at his holiday home in Brazil"​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.