Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Klopp is putting a huge pressure on the front 3 to be perfect in their last pass. But there's no respite for them by replacing one or two at a time or changing formation for a while. No wonder the front 3 are misfiring.

Ashley Cole " Ive not seen a side come to anfield and play them off the park , their intensity has disappeared , their forward line has let them down"........he obviously didnt see our game against them......initially the excuses started with missing van dyke to them being decimated with injuries to no crowds at anfield , now its their forward line and them being exhausted mentally and physically

The problem for the Dippers this season is that they are burnt out from mourning. There as been a death with some sort of connection to their club almost every week of the season, putting them into mourning mode before every game.

Ian St John
Gerry Marsden
Captain Sir Tom Moore
Maradonna
Johnny Briggs
Larry King
Mary Wilson
Phil Spector
Betty from the chippy
Gordon the gerbil
911 anniversary
etc etc etc

Maybe we should cut them some slack, for as we well know they are a very sensitive breed

Yah, all liverpool legends..........# @end the season now, rawk petition, trending.....with 4 signatures.

The problem for the Dippers this season is that they are burnt out from mourning. There as been a death with some sort of connection to their club almost every week of the season, putting them into mourning mode before every game.

Ian St John
Gerry Marsden
Captain Sir Tom Moore
Maradonna
Johnny Briggs
Larry King
Mary Wilson
Phil Spector
Betty from the chippy
Gordon the gerbil
911 anniversary
etc etc etc

Maybe we should cut them some slack, for as we well know they are a very sensitive breed

I think I speak from the heart when I write fcuk the dipper, ped taking, coach smashing, phlegm spitting, KKK, nasal English language assassin's, fcuk them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.