Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know why people think it couldn’t have happened to a nicer bunch of cunts, but shithousery is shithousery whoever does it. I’m glad it wasn’t one ours doing that

Mane is a proper snide though, some players deserve it more than others.

Liverpool release end of season VHS tape
61kk1zM-RpL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The "Famous Five" Anfield league defeats in a row ...available to shoplift in all good stores on March 11th

If City win the league cup then a spot in that new third tier Europa Conference goes to 6th in the League. Potentially it could be the 7th placed team if a CL or EL qualifier wins the FA Cup as well.

Sorry, but watching them play in that Europa Conference would be even funnier than no Europe at all for them.
What’s all this about a Europa Conference, I have missed seeing that?

There is a proper loon just been on TalkShite now. Reckons the red banners over the seats at Anfield are making it difficult for their players to pick each other out.
When pressed on how this is different to any other club’s lockdown stadium dressing, he said “Red is worse than blue”

He’s not wrong about the last bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.