Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard very strong rumours, from unnamed sources, possibly close to the club, that Klopp has already decided to go (for whatever reason) and the players, getting wind of this, have stopped bothering.

I read on Bluemoon that Klopp has already decided to go (for whatever reason) and the players, getting wind of this, have stopped bothering.

Liverpool release end of season VHS tape
61kk1zM-RpL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The "Famous Five" Anfield league defeats in a row ...available to shoplift in all good stores on March 11th

I’d prefer them to release The Magnificent Seven(th)

No fans in the ground and the quick turn around of a football season has made their title victory a quickly forgotten memory. Firing fireworks at the Liver building and their Olympic Games closing ceremony trophy lift banished to the forgettable past. Thank you Pep Guardiola for relentlessly taking the trophy away from them.
Come one now, they got their sad little guard of honour that no one took seriously and before we spanked them like the new season started then.

His is the only team in the league I've seen this season that refuses to adapt to the relentless schedule. Continuously pressing from the front foot for 90 mins when every other team dialed it down to manage the fitness. Don't know the reason why, maybe it's arrogance.

Of course, they will just continue to make excuses for themselves. Soulless season, injuries, VAR, grass is too long, wind is too strong, opposition bench looked at their players the wrong way, or whatever. Refuse to admit their team got smacked 7-2 by Aston Villa with VVD in the side. Refuse to face the truth that Klopp's Dortmund finished 7th when he had Reus, Mkhitaryan, Gundogan, Aubameyang in the side. The squad has outright been ran to the ground and Klopp refuse to see it. Delusion.
Bang on, I've said for a while now that team has been flogged to death, and it's showing. Mane, Firmino and Salah can't score for toffee, and unlike us, they have no other players capable of it. Klopp has played exactly the same way without adjusting for the punishing schedules, and the Dippers will now be lucky to get 4th.
What a crying fucking shame, I'm filling up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.