Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool back where they belong, at the top of the table...

It's funny how they are blaming their decline on injuries and mainly on losing Van Dijk, however they still have their full strength strikeforce yet they can't score any goals. Maybe only scoring 1 goal at home in 2021 is why they are not winning their games and not because Pickford killed Van Dijk?

#mentalitymonsters

I don't think the diving Salah will be there next season. According to several news reports he was pissed off at being subbed last night, and apparently there has been a rift growing between him and Mane for some time. The latter believing Salah cares only for himself and wants the limelight too much.

I know it is extremely unlikely but I would love to see Salah at the swamp. First off he's a diving, cheating, immoral cnut so he'd fit like a hand in a glove there, and secondly - the reaction from the dippers would be out of this world.

I don't think the diving Salah will be there next season. According to several news reports he was pissed off at being subbed last night, and apparently there has been a rift growing between him and Mane for some time. The latter believing Salah cares only for himself and wants the limelight too much.

I know it is extremely unlikely but I would love to see Salah at the swamp. First off he's a diving, cheating, immoral cnut so he'd fit like a hand in a glove there, and secondly - the reaction from the dippers would be out of this world.
I can believe it. Their squad is full of arrogant, egotistical cunts like Henderson and Robertson.

no way liverpool let him go there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.