Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable stuff on RAWK. Seriously weird people.

"We've had other players who have had Covid. We've had serious injuries the likes of I've never seen in my entire life. We are a club/team that runs on adrenaline and passion, yet we have a soulless season without fans in grounds. We have a fanbase that offers fantastic vocal support when it's really needed, yet not a one can enter the ground to do so. We have men down, yet can do nothing to help lift them. It's a perfect storm, isn't it? VAR and horrifically inept officiating has helped disrupt our flow and hamper us at crucial moments. Anything that could go wrong, has gone wrong. It has been an endless stream of problems in a relentlessly tedious, freak anomaly of a season.

With hindsight, I think it all came at absolutely the wrong time football-wise too. We went absolutely flat-out for two seasons. By the end of last season we had gone from nearly-men to champions of England, Europe and the World itself. An absolute tidal wave of emotion was released. All that adrenaline had finally reached its peak and the balloon had been finally burst. We'd done it. Champions once more."
I love ‘Freak anomaly of a season’.
If he looked hard enough, he might notice that in terms of winning the PL, this ‘freak anomaly of a season’ looks remarkably like 29 of the last 30 seasons.

i dont understand why he has done that and then talk about our money ,if he was sensible he would have spent his money more wisely , as khaldoon says, we wont be held responsible for other clubs mismanagement

I guess it what klopp does didnt he do the same at Dortmund ? Run them into the ground.
I guess its alot easier to manage 15 players , easier to keep them happy, easier to pass on your methods.

It's going to be alot harder on all fronts to manage 25 players.

It’s hilarious how clubs like United and Liverpool moan the most about spending when they have the financial might to outspend everyone, even City. What they mean is ‘we’ve invested poorly because Woodward is a fucking idiot at United and Liverpool no longer have access to City’s scouting database’. No idea why Pep has any respect for that gurning **** Klopp, he’s worse than Mourinho in my opinion. Fucking shit stain.

It’s City’s fault that we have money (no shit we’re the only team in England who’s qualified for the CL 10/10 times in a row) yet you’re behind Everton, Villa, Chelsea, Leicester and all sorts of fucking clubs this season who have a fraction of your spending power. Cry harder you donkey looking fucking prick.

I guess it what klopp does didnt he do the same at Dortmund ? Run them into the ground.
I guess its alot easier to manage 15 players , easier to keep them happy, easier to pass on your methods.

It's going to be alot harder on all fronts to manage 25 players.
He is a coward of a manager , tbrowing cups , not believing in himself enough to manage a big squad

That article, when you actually re-read it, is pretty shocking and explains so much about their current position.

"The players have been flat out for two seasons and their bodies cannot take much more."

"Jurgen, Pep and the wiseguys in Anfield know when to lift their foot off the pedal."

"It’s impossible to do three seasons in a row without players collapsing from cardiovascular issues or physical or mental collapse"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.