Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool flying a special flag at half mast at weekend for that poor little lad struck by lightning. Is Ashton doing a bit of moonlighting to get the other red shirts more coverage.
Personally if l had lost a child in any circumstances and City and the media tried to muscle in, l would fuck them both out of it.

Liverpool flying a special flag at half mast at weekend for that poor little lad struck by lightning. Is Ashton doing a bit of moonlighting to get the other red shirts more coverage.
Personally if l had lost a child in any circumstances and City and the media tried to muscle in, l would fuck them both out of it.
It's a really sad thing to have happened but, I think warming up wearing shirts with his name on last home game was a nice touch but this is a bit over the top.

It's a really sad thing to have happened but, I think warming up wearing shirts with his name on last home game was a nice touch but this is a bit over the top.
Perhaps I have become cynical with the antics of the Redshirts PR people going back a long way but it only seems to be the 'sensational' occurrences that attract the media then the Redshirts, such as the two Soham girls. If this poor little lad had been run down by a bus there would have been a sad little funeral with family and school and football mates with perhaps just a mention in the local press. RIP Jordan.
Many years ago we helped the police searching for missing children who turned out to be the victims of the Moors Murderers. It was in the media of course but not as sensational as modern reporting and football clubs would never dream of claiming victims as 'being one of theirs'.

View attachment 17398

The fair play award for those of you wondering... yep, still wondering
They've won it every full season since Knasher took charge and haven't had a player sent off since November 2019. Having seen the decisions that have constantly gone their way only our media could laughably call that impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.