Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking this generally the other day. I reckon the arrogance and twattishness has to be something that's coached into them.

Their whole way of playing is to focus on domination physically and mentally. It works in burst's, but I think teams are finally getting to grips with it.

People go an about Ferna and professional fouls but Fabinho is on a whole other level. He should be racking up the Reds and Yellow cards but seems to operate with impunity. Same goes for Terence Trent Darby and that twat Robertson to name just a few. Van Dyke is slowing down as he gets older and he's getting caught out more often and resorting to fouls.

Corruption at institutional level is the only clear explanation. Occam's Razor suggests that it must therefore be the answer.
Occam's Razor Ruddock?

Saw this tweet from James Pearce - dipper reporter for The Athletic...

Their net spend over the last decade is £297m or less than 2 years PL tv Money - so where does the rest of their tv money, Champs league tv money, prize money and sponsorship money go? (Obvs wages etc, but that won't equate to the difference).

It's well documented how much the Glazers take out of United and football as a whole. Can't find any reports on how much FSG are leeching out of Liverpool.

Anyone have any figures?

the billion pound they got for coutinho helps

Don't their owners have a reputation for dodgy dealings within the US sports they operate in ?

Pretty sure others can provide more details.

I believe there is plenty of shit which does not become public knowledge or undergo close scrutiny, due to their hostile and letigious approach . I imagine that their arrogance as a club , together with the slavish support from the media, leads them to believe that they can do whatever they want.

Their transfer dealings may well fall into those realms.

Yet the first time a City player does it they do. That's certainly not imagined. While we're at it how many times has Ederson been booked this season for 'time wasting' I can recall at least two - yet the shite we have to endure week in week out from visiting goalkeepers piss arsing about from the first minute is beyond a joke now.

I really hate that time-wasting by the keepers in city games, then only for the ref to book Ederson for doing it
cheating officials are my bugbear and it's so blatant it's laughable and john moss make it even more laughable because he struggles to keep up with the game and reminds me of the Benny hill show theme tune

If you think the scousers are full of hatred now just wait. At the moment they are giddy thinking they're winning the quad and they're horrid, just wait till we win the league, Chelsea win the fa Cup and rm the champs league, they'll be wishing cancer on players kids and all sorts, a cult of horrible cunts.

To Agent Moyes and Agent Gerrard. Your mission should you choose to accept it: Halt the Man City syndicate and guide Liverpool to glory.
Agent Oliver, Location: classified.
Liverpool Fans Stop Being Cringey Challenge

If you think the scousers are full of hatred now just wait. At the moment they are giddy thinking they're winning the quad and they're horrid, just wait till we win the league, Chelsea win the fa Cup and rm the champs league, they'll be wishing cancer on players kids and all sorts, a cult of horrible cunts.
Sadly I think they’ll win both their finals, far superior to the two teams they are playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.