Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
No respect shown whatsoever towards Wolves by them and the pundits, its all about what stevie fucking G can do to thwart City...
Be careful what you wish for is all I have to say to them.

The we (city) have a big squad is a myth and has been for a while.
Liverpool have a better squad or can cope better with multiple changes..
You change 3 defenders in ours and we are shoe Horning midfielders into defensive positions.
It’s too small, a 21 player 1st team squad and we also then lost Mendy and Torres. All this about sell Raz and Gabby now we have 2 strikers coming in, no we need more bodies and must keep em happy like every other prem team seems to do.

They will win the lot, hate to say it, but they are ruthless, fair play to them
Are you plastered ? Here's a simple question my friend.
How many goals have City and Liverpool scored respectively in their last 6 games and then tell me who's the more ruthless going into the last game of the season.
24 to 12 is the answer. If you knock off goals conceded its 20 to 9
Have faith.

Last edited:
With the greatest of respect - Get to fuck with that surrender monkey bullshit!

To be fair to them, they have been on a great run and nobody remembers luck or whatever after a great run, but I don't get this negativity about the weekend. They can be as ruthless or as lucky as they want, it won't matter as long as we can beat a midtable team with nothing to play for.

No problem for this group of players, even with one or two missing. Trust me.

:)

So here we are, after months of assurances and put downs of posters that said this could well happen. 2 games from what looks hugely likely and posters again being called "fanny's" and to give their heads a wobble.

Last edited:
Klopp risk had paid off

He rested Diaz, Robertson, Keita ( Not sure about the situation of Mane ) and ended up with the 3 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.