Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I hate it on here when someone says we have to give them credit, just been on rawk not one has said great comeback etc just financial doping cheats etc etc, fuck the scouse cunts this was the best way to win it give the cunts hope then score 3 haha you bin dipping lead robbing murdering bastards
I must admit, I’ve had a sly look over there, just for a laugh!

errrr - Hysel?

xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #26000 on: Today at 09:12:16 pm »

Quote from: Wghennessy on Today at 08:39:52 pm
Lets not forget Ronaldo and that kids phone. Players and fans are getting away with absolute murder. What has happened to Richarlison!!?? Just seems like they are "investigated" but nothing ever comes of it. It wasnt long ago that MUFC fans stormed Old Trafford and got a game postponed!!! Absolutely nothing,
Well this is it. If I had all night I could have reeled off many more instances. The fact that those who run the game did absolutely nothing to United or their 'fans' when they brought the entire game into disrepute was nothing short of staggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.