Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
alwpjil8wju81.jpg

Yes a comic book club full of bullshit soundbites, banners and entitlement. I'd rather be Yeovil than them.

Where would you place Pochetino and Tuchel.
I rank Pochetino higher than Klopp Tuchel about the same as him.
Viera and Lampard will be up there too in the not too distant future.
Klopp has done things Pochetino dreams about doing. If you just count trophies then Klopp is much better. Think he also built a better squad than peak Spurs personally. Tuchel seems a bit odd :)

Pat and Frank have a long way to go to get close to any of those 3

This is Liverpool we are talking about. If it wasn't true, they would imho have their paid hacks rubbishing the rumours, or claiming to be victimised by the rumours. Their silence is deafening and illuminating.
The media thread on here is full of people asking why City don't sue every nobody that badmouths the club.

Any half decent PR strategy involves not responding to stuff like this.

awwww diddums ...... he really doesn't believe that they are not universally loved does he?
Like Rooney having a go at Sunderland fans for they way they reacted when they heard we won the title.
Fans of other clubs are so sick and tired of the press, coverage and officiating of the red top teams but no one in Dipperland or Swampville can see it

Last edited:
This is Liverpool we are talking about. If it wasn't true, they would imho have their paid hacks rubbishing the rumours, or claiming to be victimised by the rumours. Their silence is deafening and illuminating.
The claim is made on some obscure blog. If it was reprinted in the Times or something, I'm sure they'd sue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.