Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 10 yrs time this is how kids will want to watch the games at the ground. The actual game won't provide them with what they've been brought up on, this. The commercial beast that is football will pander to them and we'll have headsets in seats and video links to these cunts whilst none of them hardly watch the actual game they're at.
A bunch of cunts watched by an even bigger bunch of cunts

Made me smile....

'I don't understand how the Wolverhampton supporters can celebrate when City scored a goal' Jurgen Klopp moans at Wolves fans for taunting Liverpool

OMFG I cant believe that no-ones told Klipperty yet, so I'm more than happy to do so.

Hey Jurgen....''EVERYONE FUCKING HATES LIVERPOOL''

That's the problem at being surrounded by arse lickers like the media they've even convinced that idiot everybody loves them.
I remember rags who also believed they were universally loved years ago. You would have thousands of the mutts posting on the old news forums and every rag in the pub claiming that they drew the biggest crowds because everyone loved them and just wanted to see them win. It took some time before they realised the big crowds they attracted actually hated them and where there hoping to see them get totally hammered.

I have just broken a golden rule and spent a few minutes in the echo chamber of victimhood that is RAWK. Fantastic seething bitterness and indignation, topped off by a debate on how they can’t understand fans of other clubs thinking they are arrogant and insufferable - bless.
It's quite simple really, all the Dippers have to do is read the fucking forum they're actually posting on.

I get it, but to compare the % of a team of professional footballers "with asthma" from all over the world...to the UK average % is a bit disingenuous?
A quick google search (and by no means scientific):

Egypt 6.7%
Senegal 9%
Brazil 4.4%
Portugal 6.8%
Holland 15.3%
Spain 10%
Germany 7%
Cameroon 5.7%
Scotland 5%
Guinea 6.3%
Kenya 11.7%*
Greece 10.9%

Absolutely nowhere near 63%. In fact, across the board (apart from Dick Van Dyke) the UK figures actually makes them seem closer to the average than they actually are.

*Figures for sub-Saharan Africa

Last edited:
alwpjil8wju81.jpg
I tried it for a minute or two,then I decided to come back to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.