Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Liverpool board are going to have trouble telling Salah that they can't pay him ridiculous money if they were prepared to even discuss the kind of numbers that Mbappe was after!
Imagine the amount of organic fruit and veg they would have to flog to afford him.

Club captain Jordan Henderson hoisted the runners-up silverware in front of a packed Anfield and told PP News: “It’s an honour to be the first ever Liverpool captain to lift the ‘We Came 2nd to City But With 92pts Trophy’.

“Instead of league winners’ medals, we got these little silver stars with ‘You Tried Your Best’ engraved on them.”

PMSL
Paddy power comes up with some belters.
Don't know how they get away with some of them.

There's sooo many things to love about this but my favourite is the magic extra £100 million we spent on nobody. They're so delusional they won't even query that, it'll just be a scouse fact within weeks. The funniest thing is over the course of the season (summer and January) Liverpools net spend the trophy they love to win more than any other, was more than us, we spent less than £20 million net to retain the league.

To me, what I have observed over the last dozen years or so the vast majority of Liverpool fans get a lot more satisfaction from hating other teams than loving their own. Moan, moan, moan, it's all they do, ever. If they did win the 4 trophies they have bleating on about they would still be moaning. It's in them, it's all they know, moaning, whinging bastards.

There's sooo many things to love about this but my favourite is the magic extra £100 million we spent on nobody. They're so delusional they won't even query that, it'll just be a scouse fact within weeks. The funniest thing is over the course of the season (summer and January) Liverpools net spend the trophy they love to win more than any other, was more than us, we spent less than £20 million net to retain the league.
Without doubt the best bit for me is when they say 'i always expect our club to be the bigger person and hold ourselves to outstanding standards'.

Where do you even begin with a comment like that. Maybe the same standards that they trashed their own city centre when they did win it. Maybe the standards when they murdered a load of Juventus fans. Maybe the standards when they attacked an oppositions teams bus. Maybe the standards when they tried to murder a Bulgarian waiter. Maybe the standards of their Sky pundit ambassador spits in little girls faces. Maybe the standards when they have a wank in a fountain. Maybe the standards they set when booing the national anthem. Jesus the lack of self awareness from these fuckers is on a different level and they wonder why as a group of fans they are so hated throughout the football world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.