Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve towed them along all season, occasionally given them the misguided hope that they can take our title, we snatched that away from them denying them the glory of being the greatest team ever in the history of everything, and caused them pain and suffering yet again.
I should feel bad about wishing this upon them and I should feel sympathy as we too have experienced such heartache.
Then I read stuff like the above and I completely lose any sympathy.

I...sort of like this , it shows why the dippers are detested ...its the deluded arrogance.

When I say "job done" I mean in the sense that minimal expectations were met. Remember: for a brief period on Sunday, there was a very real chance that City might have finished the season empty handed.

To win just the title is a failure for them. To have won nothing would have been absolutely catastrophic. Their pitch invasion wasn't because they had won, it was relief that they stopped us from winning.

Because their club has no soul or identity of it's own, they can't enjoy the win for itself. They have to live through other clubs' emotions. Their small club mentality means that winning for them is just about rubbing their opponents faces in it. That's why they get so annoyed when we don't react, or when other fans treat them and their achievements with the indifference they deserve.

Just took one quick look on RAWK. They really are the biggest wet flannels on the planet. I’ve never seen so much bickering about “my club is the biggest”, “proper club”, “we’ve been to more finals than them” in one place as I just did on there. I’d expect the 7 year olds I teach to talk like that, not fully grown men and women.

Fucking worrying the state of people these days. Deluded fuckwits who are so insecure about themselves they love this shit stain of club they never had fucking anything to do with. ‘Ahhhh I grew up watching Liverpool beat Olympiakos on ITV in my Irish Nan’s front room’. Fuck off.

Imagine taking the moral high ground after murdering 39 Italians, banning all English clubs from Europe, being notorious for being the scummiest, most thieving, violent cunts across Europe and complaining about blood money when their biggest sponsor of the last decade has fucking form for laundering money for murderous regimes.

In a word; cunts.

In two words; fuck off.

Last edited:
Just took one quick look on RAWK. They really are the biggest wet flannels on the planet. I’ve never seen so much bickering about “my club is the biggest”, “proper club”, “we’ve been to more finals than them” in one place as I just did on there. I’d expect the 7 year olds I teach to talk like that, not fully grown men and women.

Fucking worrying the state of people these days. Deluded fuckwits who are so insecure about themselves they love this shit stain of club they never had fucking anything to do with. ‘Ahhhh I grew up watching Liverpool beat Olympiakos on ITV in my Irish Nan’s front room’. Fuck off.

Imagining taking the moral high ground after murdering 39 Italians, banning all English clubs from Europe, being notorious for being the scummiest, most thieving, violent cunts across Europe and complaining about blood money when their biggest sponsor of the last decade has fucking form for laundering money for murderous regimes.

In a word; cunts.

In two words; fuck off.

*doffs cap*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.