Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have to agree with you as to doubts about his credibility just from this line alone, from the following article:

" Asthma drugs are corticosteroids which are fast acting and loosen up the muscles around the airways and allow a person to breath easier"

Anyone with any pharmaceutical or medical knowledge could tell you that this is absolute nonsense. The drugs which (I hope) he is referring to are Beta-2 agonists

If he's making basic errors such as this then I'd really have to question his credentials
That'd be antagonist

Last edited:
Ha ha dippers now posting big Klopp manager of the year pictures everywhere, anything to feel relevant. They awarded it to him to shut the crying fuckers up. Overall manager of the year after winning two cups, runners up to us in the league and in the championship league final I wouldn't begrudge him, but premier league award??? It's a nonsense.

Apparently the club and city council are working on a way to remember this on Sunday.
Probably fire 39 rockets at the Liver Buildings !
Or knock a wall down,horrible club,horrible fans,they just dont realise how they are detested by other fans and not just premier league clubs but right down the leagues,ffs Madrid do us all a favour..

Ha ha dippers now posting big Klopp manager of the year pictures everywhere, anything to feel relevant. They awarded it to him to shut the crying fuckers up. Overall manager of the year after winning two cups, runners up to us in the league and in the championship league final I wouldn't begrudge him, but premier league award??? It's a nonsense.
It’s all a bit like that award junior football clubs handed out in the eighties….clubman of the year award for the kid that turned up to training every week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.