Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've warmed to klop over the years, I know we all see him as a bellend, but he is providing us with some competition, without that we'd be pissing the league every year by 20 points. Thus fueling the media fire against us.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't swap him for pep, but let's be honest, he's done a good job at the dippers.
I hope he stays as long as pep does, so we can keep wiping the smile off his gurning toothy face.

What an unfortunate article, considering he had no idea where Vinicius was for the goal

It’s a major flaw in his game and he keeps doing it. The goals from the Villareal leg both came from him losing a man in his space.

No excuse to keep making the same mistake at the top level, plenty of fullbacks known for their attacking side of their game have adapted and improved their defensive awareness and positioning.

‽‽
Liverpool want investigation as to why their fans turning up with no tickets and storming the gates should probably be blamed on someone else
The investigation should start with why with their bloodstained history, did the manager of their football club encourage fans to decend on Paris with no tickets?
Did he not think it would end in chaos?
Similar to asking fans to make a hostile atmosphere for City at the CL game in 2018 and we know what happened there

what a relief

tbh it was those two scoreless cups that had me think they will get the quad, just like a paltry 79 points and 2 minutes of CL final madness somehow landed rags their treble

City last year compared to Liverpool this year.

Carabao Cup: city winners, Liverpool winners.

Champions league: City finalists, Liverpool finalists.

FA cup: city semi-finalists, Liverpool winners.

Premier league: City winners, Liverpool runners up.

Who's going to argue Liverpool put up a better attempt at the quad than we did? Not a single person would take Liverpools results over ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.