Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PR spin has been in full effect for nearly 24 hours now
Listened to 15 minutes of Talkshite. They had a 'journalist' on to give his eye witness account of the shenanigans outside the ground. The presenters said 'we've had UEFA's version of events, but no idea where they've got their information from, do let's speak to someone who was actually there' - the narrative being UEFA are lying but this bloke from outside the ground will tell is the truth.

I'm guessing UEFA got their information from those out on the ground who were running the operation.

Now, there are two sides to every story, and you'd think our media would know that from Hillsborough and Heysel. But no, straight in with Johnny Foreigner pepper spraying our jolly supporters abroad. Not one mention whatsoever of there only being two occasions when the kick off has been delayed - both involving Liverpool fans.

Like I said, two sides to every story and I'll wait for the investigation to cltake place. However, I'm pretty sure if that was us the media would back us up as well, but I'm also sure they'd even the narrative out with mention of ticketless fans trying to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.