Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect the majority of them are perfectly nice.The vast majority of Liverpool fans I have personally interacted with have been fine.

However,they do appear to have more than a fair share of utter nob heads as supporters as well.
The Liverpool fans I am on friendly terms with are nice people outside of football but then whenever the topic of convo changes to footy, out comes their cult membership behaviour and City bingo.

The Liverpool fans I am on friendly terms with are nice people outside of football but then whenever the topic of convo changes to footy, out comes their cult membership behaviour and City bingo.

Liverpool fans are like love island fans, they never actually go they just watch it on TV.

Can’t stop laughing at your username mate. Tube is just such a great insult. One for the Scottish Citizens ;D

Maybe change it to Blue Bawbag or Blue Roaster?

Tube was an old military insult meaning a womans private place, did you light a candle for the 39 on the given day or attend the shindig ordered by the scouse hierarchy?

Tube was an old military insult meaning a womans private place, did you light a candle for the 39 on the given day or attend the shindig ordered by the scouse hierarchy?
I gets worse then for the lad!

I didn’t go to the parade no. Was going away but probably would’ve swerved it anyway for the very reasons you’re alluding to, as did many others. Tough call as it was the only day/option the authorities gave the club (never our fault eh) and I wanted to celebrate a great season. Lots of others felt they could go and I’m not going to criticise them. Doesn’t mean they didn’t also take time out to remember that horrible day and those who died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.