Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until dippers turn on themselves it will never go away.
Spoke to two this morning (1 went but stayed in fan park.and other didn't go) said to both I would be pissed off paying honest money to travel and genuine ticket only to end up with someone sitting in my seat telling me to do one.
Both agreed it's a shit, but who speaks up for them?
The past players/manager and his daughter have not shown the bravery to say this must stop and must stop before another disaster.
One thing needed to happen in 1985 - Liverpool should have been banned from Europe for 15 years and no other English clubs should have been banned at all.

That would have forced them to sort themselves out there and then. Alas, it didn’t happen.

Another thing has needed to happen at every stage where they’ve caused trouble since - their decent fans need to call out the dickheads, call out the scrounges, call out the counterfeiters, call out the bottle and stone throwers, point the finger at them, grass them up, tell them they won’t stand for it, tell them they’re sick to death of them giving the entire Liverpool fanbase a bad name…

But they all back each other up and sweep things under the carpet. They all have that “it’s not our fault” thing like it’s a natural reflex built into them. They could have a club motto of “Deflect and Deny” they’re that bad for it. They never point the finger at themselves. Another common comment they come out with is “it’s only the odd fans/it was only one fan, they don’t represent the entire fanbase”.

We do it. A very recent example, is where we called each other out at Wembley and on here when we had dickheads shouting stuff and booing during the moment's silence for Hillsborough in the FA Cup semi. We have people who do point the finger at wankers and tell them we won’t stand for them giving our fanbase a bad name. Even if it was only the odd fans, they needed telling they were dickheads and were told.

Liverpool fans need to start doing the same. Or, as you say, nowt will ever change.

Last edited by a moderator:
They clearly have no sense of reality or concept/interest in the results of their behaviour.

Surely the most selfish and deluded set of individuals .
Selfish **** that scouser...probably never goes to a home game.. deorived a Norwegian who is a loyal fan and spends £1000's a lot of tgeir fan base just come across as so dislikeable ..for so many reasons

Just about to beat the cunts in the Capital one cup final on Sky Sports Football.

@Ric

Please sir can the thread be renamed "The Fourgettables"?

I dont see why not? We're the "Lisbon Lyons" or the "Chester Cheats" on other forums.

Every Rag Scouse thinks they're a fucking commedian.

How about we rise above their level of lack of maturity and humour?

Definitely need the familes to speak up... definitely vould have been another disaster on the cards...i think this cheeky chappy scouser image should read..selfish..greedy..worst form of capitalists bunch...may tarnish the we are different image they create in their own mind

I'd expect them to wait for the outcome of investigations but if any report has the proof and the balls to declare that this was the result of ticketless fans and fans with knowingly dodgy tickets creating a crush and effectively stealing a bona fide fan's seat then to maintain any credibility they would surely have to condemn these actions?

All together now.......

Aw-Adorable.gif

People are latching on to saying there was only 2,000 forged tickets, as if it's some kind of moral victory, but that's a tenth of their allocation. Also they're the ones discovered so there was probably many more out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.