Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's banging a dipper. If she's full Koppite he might end up with a career ending cock injury for having the audacity of leaving.
Ahh I see. It was with it being in quotes that made me think there was something salacious

BBC News have done a fantastic job of redwashing on behalf of Liverpool Football Club and Liverpool fans, funded by the TV licence payer.

22629-D75-798-F-4070-9676-A21-E2856-E317.jpg
That pic keeps being reproduced to fit the narrative. So many others l saw of them misbehaving on Saturday night have disappeared of the face of the earth.
And and as you point out l have helped fund this gross manipulation of the truth. Not a good feeling.

Oh! I don't know about that? I think RAWK are taking it rather well.....

As we all know, Manchester City do not exist anymore.

The Abu Dhabi oil state bought the name and their location. The hideously expensive team now playing in east Manchester City is an Abu Dhabian parasite leeching off the English league. They are a middle eastern cuckoo in the English football nest.

Just like the bird, they leech off the host, gorge themselves silly, then outgrow the other birds in the nest then force them out to die on the ground.
There is no denying that Abu Dhabi have changed the game in this country. They have shown how easy it is to get away with breaking every financial rule there is. They have so much money they simply don’t care about the rules of the game, or what is good for the game. Their only concern is sportswashing their image. My hope is that they have started the game on the road to implosion , where the PL totally collapses. Forcing all clubs to be run properly, without state ownership.
Unfortunately, this is true. The football clubs that we knew as Manchester City and Newcastle are no more. Their name and location have been sold to sportswashing projects, but the clubs we knew no longer exist ...
This is why I always call them by their real name: Abu Dhabi.

A country can buy my name and home off me for a billion quid if they like, but they'll never be me.
Abu Dhabi PR Sportswash FC, is the proper moniker I think you'll find.

Brings a whole new meaning to "We're Not Really Here"
Needs an additional verse or two me thinks............

It's started. The Cult aren't happy.

Prince Benjamin, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 8 minutes ago

See you later Mane, I absolutely guarantee you that liverpool will be absolutely fine without you. Why dont you express your love to the Senegalese people and join the Senegal premier league, Casa Sports are a cracking side. The majority of players who leave Liverpool Ie couthino, Wijnaldum, Emre Can etc all fall into obscurity. Again, Liverpool will continue to thrive without all the no-marks who thought the grass would be greener. The reality is Mane, just like Salah wants more money and Liverpool wont surrender to the greed as we have a wage structure so any players looking to take us on will always fail, there'll only be one winner

Hahahahahahahaha

Ah, you love to see it.

Fucking scousers eh, the gift that keeps on giving.

I’m all for us going after Salah just for the giggles.

It's started. The Cult aren't happy.

Prince Benjamin, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 8 minutes ago

See you later Mane, I absolutely guarantee you that liverpool will be absolutely fine without you. Why dont you express your love to the Senegalese people and join the Senegal premier league, Casa Sports are a cracking side. The majority of players who leave Liverpool Ie couthino, Wijnaldum, Emre Can etc all fall into obscurity. Again, Liverpool will continue to thrive without all the no-marks who thought the grass would be greener. The reality is Mane, just like Salah wants more money and Liverpool wont surrender to the greed as we have a wage structure so any players looking to take us on will always fail, there'll only be one winner

Are Liverpool not massive in Senegal then?

Sadio Mane ooaah
Sadio Mane ooaahh
He comes from Senegal
Who don’t like the Scousers at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.