Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Liverpool rivalry is toxic and unwelcome. I never grew up disliking or batting an eyelid at Liverpool. I grew up taught that the Hillsborough and Munich disasters were sacred avoidable losses of life.
Were you taught about Heysel and about the way they take jibbing robbing and victimhood to another level?

Is it just a matter of coincidence that they seem to be front and center when bad things happen at football matches?

No it couldn't/wouldn't have happened to any football club, the 2 to 1 seat allocation the scousers seem to think is fair is uniquely theirs.

The recent media, events and everything surrounding Liverpool in Paris could have happened to any fans (especially from England).

Utter claptrap.

Funny how these things seem to follow one particular club around. Madrid fans seemed to get in okay didn’t they.

Their fans are consistently the worst behaved in the country - and probably in the world.

That club is a disgrace to the sport.

Do you really see City fans faking tickets on an industrial scale and jibbing fences? Or even Chelsea fans for that matter?

Me either.

Utter claptrap.

Funny how these things seem to follow one particular club around. Madrid fans seemed to get in okay didn’t they.

Their fans are consistently the worst behaved in the country - and probably in the world.

That club is a disgrace to the sport.

Do you really see City fans faking tickets on an industrial scale and jibbing fences? Or even Chelsea fans for that matter?

Me either.

All the hysterical reporting in the national and local media seems to gloss round this black market of fake tickets that crops up every time Liverpool get to some type of final. Loads jibbed in the fa cup semi final we could see it. Loads of fakes were being offered for both games at Wembley and the champions league final. Why is this ignored?

All the hysterical reporting in the national and local media seems to gloss round this black market of fake tickets that crops up every time Liverpool get to some type of final. Loads jibbed in the fa cup semi final we could see it. Loads of fakes were being offered for both games at Wembley and the champions league final. Why is this ignored?

I’m going to spell it out - the press are terrified of even coming close to doing what the Sun did on Hillsborough. As a result they wilfully ignore clear facts relating to continuous wrongdoing by scouse fans.

This Liverpool rivalry is toxic and unwelcome. I never grew up disliking or batting an eyelid at Liverpool. I grew up taught that the Hillsborough and Munich disasters were sacred avoidable losses of life.

The recent media, events and everything surrounding Liverpool in Paris could have happened to any fans (especially from England).

Bit off topic, but I recently tried to make sense of it all, following a viewing of Maxine Peake on the telebox.

Recent news, football games and the behaviour of a minority of fans have made me reflect how Liverpool fans are often painted in a bad light, for something shameful that happened amongst their illustrious history.

Maxine Peake is a dazzling actress. She first came to my attention through Mancunian drama Shameless playing the striking Veronica. Some years later her acting has brought me to tears. The gritty subject is the Hillsborough football disaster. Much like that of the Bradford City fire and disaster (11th May 1985), both events cost lives. Both were preventable. Both were injustices and both shameful blights on British and human history.

“the injustice of the denigration of the deceased” – David Cameron, Prime Minister, parliamentary address, 12/9/12

Hillsborough was much more than that though. Liverpool F.C.’s fans were shamefully and disgracefully vilified by national media outlets, the local and national government, the Police and other official bodies.

For the rest:
Fuller blog article
Maxine Peake is an off topic to me. The telebox as you call it goes straight off.

Bit off topic, but I recently tried to make sense of it all, following a viewing of Maxine Peake on the telebox.

Recent news, football games and the behaviour of a minority of fans have made me reflect how Liverpool fans are often painted in a bad light, for something shameful that happened amongst their illustrious history.

Maxine Peake is a dazzling actress. She first came to my attention through Mancunian drama Shameless playing the striking Veronica. Some years later her acting has brought me to tears. The gritty subject is the Hillsborough football disaster. Much like that of the Bradford City fire and disaster (11th May 1985), both events cost lives. Both were preventable. Both were injustices and both shameful blights on British and human history.

“the injustice of the denigration of the deceased” – David Cameron, Prime Minister, parliamentary address, 12/9/12

Hillsborough was much more than that though. Liverpool F.C.’s fans were shamefully and disgracefully vilified by national media outlets, the local and national government, the Police and other official bodies.

For the rest:
Fuller blog article
Scenario 1 - Hillsborough. Too many fans enter an enclosure, resulting in that enclosure being occupied by more people than it was designed for.

Scenario 2 - Paris. Too many fans enter an enclosure, resulting in that enclosure being occupied by more people than it was designed for.

I’m going to spell it out - the press are terrified of even coming close to doing what the Sun did on Hillsborough. As a result they wilfully ignore clear facts relating to continuous wrongdoing by scouse fans.
Due to this the Liverpool fans know for certain they can behave how they like and do what they want and get a free pass every single time. So they do. The club and the fans have very effectively weaponised the Hillsborough disaster to their total benefit. As you say, they know with absolute certainty that no one in the MSM has the guts to call them out on anything at all. It will end with another tragedy and loss of life down the line. It' just has to as the more they get away with the worse behaved they become. It can only end in one way unfortunately. They really are the worst and most lawless supporters in football by some considerable distance and they wear it like a badge of honour. I hate them more than the rags now by some distance and I never thought that was possible. They really are scum. A scum club with scum fans.

Due to this the Liverpool fans know for certain they can behave how they like and do what they want and get a free pass every single time. So they do. The club and the fans have very effectively weaponised the Hillsborough disaster to their total benefit. As you say, they know with absolute certainty that no one in the MSM has the guts to call them out on anything at all. It will end with another tragedy and loss of life down the line. It' just has to as the more they get away with the worse behaved they become. It can only end in one way unfortunately. They really are the worst and most lawless supporters in football by some considerable distance and they wear it like a badge of honour. I hate them more than the rags now by some distance and I never thought that was possible. They really are scum. A scum club with scum fans.
The savagery they showed the night they attacked the bus says everything about them really. A wild feral bunch currently protected from the sort of scrutiny other fans would be subjected to. As you suggest it is not likely to end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.