Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Nunez is aware of the possibility of developing asthma at LFC.

It would make me think twice about going to a club where it could effect my health

On the point of fake tickets, it's odd how the fans with tickets dont turn on the fake tickets fans.
If fellow City fans were nicking my seat I would be calling them all the names under the sun.
I wouldnt dream of stealing let alone from a fellow City fan.

Yet the dippers seem happy for fellow dippers to nick their seats.

Last edited:

It would make me think twice about going to a club where it could effect my health

On the point of fake tickets, it's odd how the fans with tickets dont turn on the fake tickets fans.
If fellow City fans were nicking my seat I would be calling them all the names under the sun.

They snatch tickets out of kids hands at the turnstiles. Nothing is below these vermin.

So how can these plucky little underdogs afford 100m on one player. Besides I thought the managers ethics prevented him from spending big. Well I guess its our fault for winning the league so they have to keep up with us haha

30m mane another player there looking to get 20m for plus when your successful you earn a lot of money like we do. Of course they can afford it.

Probably sh*t scared of reprisals.

30m mane another player there looking to get 20m for plus when your successful you earn a lot of money like we do. Of course they can afford it.

I think he meant more from the fact that klopp maintains Liverpool don’t spend big money on one player and has managed to convince the media they run on a shoestring budget and it’s beyond incredible they compete from trophies

I think he meant more from the fact that klopp maintains Liverpool don’t spend big money on one player and has managed to convince the media they run on a shoestring budget and it’s beyond incredible they compete from trophies

Ah right yep he did say when we look like getting Haaland that he can’t compete with them numbers.

Klopp's bullshit helps to keep the deluded cult members proud of their Net Spend trophy record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.