Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their daily surmons are getting a bit desperate

So when you see any silly billies on social media posting that Klopp is a hypocrite or some sanctimonious so and so because of his comments regarding £100m transfer fees... please dont hesitate to remind these people that 1) we are going through mind altering inflation, 2) Nunez is costing £64m initially with add ons possibly totalling £85.5m, 3) £85.5m is £14.5m less than £100m, 4) Real/PSG/City/Utd etc started all this mess by out-pricing the rest of us, 5) Klopp said what he said SIX YEARS AGO, 6) Imagine Being Us, 7) We have the best pound for pound manager on earth, 8) ...and the real reason they're annoyed is because they are jealous we've got a good young player. Absolute silly billies...

1. Every team is, he's still the 4th most expensive signing in this league ever.
2/3. Pogba cost about 80 initially and 90 after adds ons, if Klopp was happy to label that as 100 million you can't argue against others doing the same for €100 million euros nunez.
4. Moores family didn't put a penny into Liverpool did they? They didn't break the transfer record for collymore in the 90's did they? didn't sign the world's most expensive goalkeeper, didn't sign the world's most expensive defender, haven't got a higher net spend than city since they last won the league have they?
5. So?
6.do we have to? Nobody wants to do that.
7. I suppose if you say Pep and ancelotti are out of this world you may have a claim.
8. Got me there, I'm deeply jealous of a £25 million Brighton target last summer. I'd give Haaland, Alvarez and £20 million to have him here.

All quite clearly covered by the incoming £17m for Minamino, obviously
Shoestring, budget buys, it's the LFC way, keeping it real, Shanks would be proud. Net spend Champs.

Their daily surmons are getting a bit desperate

1. Every team is, he's still the 4th most expensive signing in this league ever.
2/3. Pogba cost about 80 initially and 90 after adds ons, if Klopp was happy to label that as 100 million you can't argue against others doing the same for €100 million euros nunez.
4. Moores family didn't put a penny into Liverpool did they? They didn't break the transfer record for collymore in the 90's did they? didn't sign the world's most expensive goalkeeper, didn't sign the world's most expensive defender, haven't got a higher net spend than city since they last won the league have they?
5. So?
6.do we have to? Nobody wants to do that.
7. I suppose if you say Pep and ancelotti are out of this world you may have a claim.
8. Got me there, I'm deeply jealous of a £25 million Brighton target last summer. I'd give Haaland, Alvarez and £20 million to have him here.
Only the 4th? Pfft; lightweights.

@jimharri @MCFC1993

Can we please rename this one or call the next one "Liverpool - The Fourgettables!"

On RAWK we're - "Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers"

I dont see why not? Apologies if you've already answered this but I didnt see a reply
Dipperpool 'The 2wats'...

@jimharri @MCFC1993

Can we please rename this one or call the next one "Liverpool - The Fourgettables!"

On RAWK we're - "Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers"

I dont see why not? Apologies if you've already answered this but I didnt see a reply
I’ve already suggested calling next season’s thread, "The Paris Pussies"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.