Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariosfireworks

Team supported
Man city
Oh BBC, the truth hurts. Didn't take long to get a post deleted. All I said was:

No we can't as we are not allowed to speak negatively about them. 3.5k fans couldn't get into the CL final. The seats and the aisles were full. Nobody to blame other than the French police! Nothing to see here, move along please.
Thats why I don't and won't pay a licence fee, they keep sending me polite letters, asking if I will be in on a certain date, I just ignore and there is fuck all they can do

Psychedelic Casual

Thats why I don't and won't pay a licence fee, they keep sending me polite letters, asking if I will be in on a certain date, I just ignore and there is fuck all they can do
You can email them to inform them you don’t watch any BBC content or live TV and you don’t have to pay the License Fee.

Last edited:

Kippax77

Team supported
Manchester City
Delighted to see him go. Hugely important player for them. Pity they already have gotten the world’s best striker to replace him.
At a snip as well apparently.
Wow they seem to be the best at everything.
How can any other club compete

Bluewonder

Does anyone know how accurate this is? Is it the reality or manipulated in any form? Sorry, I don't do Twitter.
If Kieran Maguire has been involved, it will be accurate.

Just a shame it doesn't go back to the start of Ferguson's reign as they spent big in the late 80s to build his first title-winning team.

big gaz

They’re certainly the best at turning up without tickets and jibbing in.

Easily the best. It’s not even a contest.
Sadly true shame it's not an Olympic event, then we as a nation could rejoice at their skill and pride ;-)
But sure you and me will just say " Fuck 'em .

jimmygrimblesboots

Some dickhead came to my door threatening a £1000 fine and asking to access my house , i told him to f*ck off and get off my property or he will come to harm , that was nine months ago , their "investigators" have no power to do anything and cannot prove you even have a TV unless they gain access.

BobbyJohnstone

Team supported
Man City
Some dickhead came to my door threatening a £1000 fine and asking to access my house , i told him to f*ck off and get off my property or he will come to harm , that was nine months ago , their "investigators" have no power to do anything and cannot prove you even have a TV unless they gain access.
They can’t enter your house without a warrant and cops, or if you let them in. I just bin the letters. Afaik the vans can’t even detect an accurate signal, even if you watch live Tv. And I know they don’t even bother in certain communities in Norn Iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.