Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kind of justice there. Their only game when most are playing 2 in 2/3 days. Against a side knackered from 48 hrs ago and having bullied the authorities into their African players being allowed to play. Salah misses penalty and Sane misses sitter. Maybe their replacements would have scored if they had accepted the AFCON rules.

I trust Klopp will go on a post match rant tonight about the unfairness of Liverpool having over 52 hours longer to prepare for their next game than City do between their next two, not to mention Arsenal not playing until our fixture. Afterall, he cares purely about player welfare and fairness right and not just things that benefit the cult.

I trust Klopp will go on a post match rant tonight about the unfairness of Liverpool having over 52 hours longer to prepare for their next game than City do between their next two, not to mention Arsenal not playing until our fixture. Afterall, he cares purely about player welfare and fairness right and not just things that benefit the cult.

RAWK at it's finest:
"We blew it, plain and simple. Leicester will lose to Norwich next.

Normally a team with 41 points in 19 games can recover and launch a title challenge. However not when they're up against systematic cheats."

"In the pre-City era you could afford a few nights like tonight but with those financially doped twats and their two talent-laden squads around you can't - and we'd already had a few (Brighton, Brentford, West Ham). Barring a miracle and an uncharacteristic slump from them it's looking a big ask to haul them in. Hope I'm wrong of course."

The amount of time the ball was in the must have been more than us over the whole season !.

The amount of time the ball was in the air*

Missed the word *air* out ;)
Thanks I thought something was missing, I thought you had become Stanley Unwin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.