Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PCR tests are done by independent labs and can't be faked, so the "faked positive" conspiracy from yesterday can fuck off (who could have seen that nonsense collapsing at the slightest look?).

Testing negative after you've tested positive is not suspicious, it's what happens to every single person who gets covid.

The only important bit of information is when the 3rd round of tests was done relative to the match.
Weren't the false positives declared off the back of LFT's?

it is statistically improbable that you test negative on a follow up test after initially testing positive. Much more likely is to test negative LFT and positive PCR which a much more sensitive test, A true positive LFT (i.e. no skulduggery or user error) will 999 times out of 1000 be followed up by a positive PCR.

The media are individually and collectively terrified of the consequences of reporting negatively on Liverpool. That utterly malign ****, Kelvin McKenzie, has so much to answer for.
Even Martin Samuel who really goes to town on Leicester in his DM article, they’ve lost a few to Afcon, covid and have an awful injury list, compare that to Liverpool who have Harvey Elliot out long term & a few false positives and get a small mention, maybe he’s highlighting the wider issue through the back door & by throwing lfc in there he’s making them a target, it still highlights your point even further about the lack of negative reporting they receive

Weren't the false positives declared off the back of LFT's?

it is statistically improbable that you test negative on a follow up test after initially testing positive. Much more likely is to test negative LFT and positive PCR which a much more sensitive test, A true positive LFT (i.e. no skulduggery or user error) will 999 times out of 1000 be followed up by a positive PCR.
If so, the easiest way to manipulate the results would be cross contamination at the LFT stage, which is probably their next go too excuse (if probed further) not sure who carries those out but if it’s the club how hard would it be? They won’t want to point the finger at testers etc for fear of any pushbacks.You then create an aura of panic in the club (to outsiders) and close your training ground, job done. PCR’S are carried out & you have a clutch of false positives going against all the statistics hmmmmm??

If so, the easiest way to manipulate the results would be cross contamination at the LFT stage, which is probably their next go too excuse (if probed further) not sure who carries those out but if it’s the club how hard would it be? They won’t want to point the finger at testers etc for fear of any pushbacks.You then create an aura of panic in the club (to outsiders) and close your training ground, job done. PCR’S are carried out & you have a clutch of false positives going against all the statistics hmmmmm??
We don't know what their testing regimen is, but you would think that trained medical professionals were capable of following COVID safety protocols.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt for a moment and say it was a dodgy batch of LFT's, but here's the kicker; they have to prove it because they should have recorded the batch number/serial number of the positive LFT and reported it at the time. They must have remaining test kits from the same batch which should be handed in and checked for efficacy.

Either way, if they can't prove it was a dodgy batch of tests (either no evidence or the evidence shows the tests to be fine) then it leaves either procedural errors in their COVID regimen, or cheating, and both of these conclusions (should) have serious consequences.

Never heard a Liverpool fella say 'Lad' I say Lad and I live a 10 minute walk from Manchester City centre and always have done. They say La.

I work with them and they absolutely call everybody “lad”. The younger females even call each other “lad”.

Never once heard any of them say “la”.

We don't know what their testing regimen is, but you would think that trained medical professionals were capable of following COVID safety protocols.

Let's give them the benefit of the doubt for a moment and say it was a dodgy batch of LFT's, but here's the kicker; they have to prove it because they should have recorded the batch number/serial number of the positive LFT and reported it at the time. They must have remaining test kits from the same batch which should be handed in and checked for efficacy.

Either way, if they can't prove it was a dodgy batch of tests (either no evidence or the evidence shows the tests to be fine) then it leaves either procedural errors in their COVID regimen, or cheating, and both of these conclusions (should) have serious consequences.
Would they all then be registered on the government website? (LFT’S) Could be an interesting read via the freedom of information act. I was advised to take a second LFT from a different batch when providing a positive test to make sure, as there was a lot of uncertainty at the time regarding reliability, if I was a premier league footballer I would definitely be doing that, and from the clubs perspective you’d think they would want a more conclusive result, unless they had the result they wanted

I work with them and they absolutely call everybody “lad”. The younger females even call each other “lad”.

Never once heard any of them say “la”.
Tis true I will have you know

Though most youngsters say LID instead of LAD. Even older guys say LAD

I have never heard LA said, nor PAL. More likely to call each others a C*** here, though in a matey way.

Myself, never say LID, LAD, LA, PAL, or C***. I am an old Hippy, I say DUDE and BABE

As if the media darlings will ever get abuse for what they do or face any punishment.

They will be moaning again by tomorrow that City are cheats

Would they all then be registered on the government website? (LFT’S) Could be an interesting read via the freedom of information act. I was advised to take a second LFT from a different batch when providing a positive test to make sure, as there was a lot of uncertainty at the time regarding reliability, if I was a premier league footballer I would definitely be doing that, and from the clubs perspective you’d think they would want a more conclusive result, unless they had the result they wanted
Report a COVID-19 rapid lateral flow test result - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.