Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's literally all you needed to say.

There is no evidence to back up your baseless conspiracy nonsense.
And likewise, there's no evidence to back up your ridiculous defence of them and usual shouting down of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

The stats say it's a highly unlikely occurrence but the outcome is that they got a game cancelled when just one player, a very important one, actually had the virus. We don't know whether it was LFT or PCR tests, we don't know the testing regime, whether cross-contamination occurred or anything else.

What we do know for sure is that their owners are immoral, cheating shysters, who stop at nothing to gain an advantage. Therefore unless there is a totally innocent explanation most will assume there isn't.

If it helps to muddy the water some, i had 3 separate results from 1 pcr test over 3 days.
Day 1 - Positive Please Isolate
Day2 - we made a mistake you are not positive
Day 3 - our tests show inconclusive, please take another test.

This is what happens when you give your mate who owns a "My First Microscope" his first government contract...Probably on the Wirral somewhere

And likewise, there's no evidence to back up your ridiculous defence of them and usual shouting down of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

The stats say it's a highly unlikely occurrence but the outcome is that they got a game cancelled when just one player, a very important one, actually had the virus. We don't know whether it was LFT or PCR tests, we don't know the testing regime, whether cross-contamination occurred or anything else.

What we do know for sure is that their owners are immoral, cheating shysters, who stop at nothing to gain an advantage. Therefore unless there is a totally innocent explanation most will assume there isn't.
The starting point with that club has to be a presumption of guilt and work your way back from there. This is based on experience and logic, not paranoia. There is no other sensible position to assume.

On this occasion, however, despite that, I don’t think the conspiracy theories are founded in logic. Think cock up trumps conspiracy this time; although if true, then it means the Mentality Monsters have pretty much waved the white flag on the PL; in January.

Good job we didn’t in January 2019.

Of all the players, managers and other staff of all football, rugby, cricket, baseball, ice hockey etc.etc.
teams - how many of those people have produced false positives?
I could hazard a guess.
I think the cluster of false positives at LFC warrants an investigation as to how such a situation occurred and how to prevent it in future.
Unless of course... NO, perish the thought!

Of all the players, managers and other staff of all football, rugby, cricket, baseball, ice hockey etc.etc.
I could hazard a guess.
I think the cluster of false positives at LFC warrants an investigation as to how such a situation occurred and how to prevent it in future.
The Bath rugby union team had 18 false positives about 12 months ago. Turns out it was a fuck up on the part of Randox. Naturally, Liverpool fans on Twitter have been keen to point this out as a means of justifying their own false positives because of course there's no way their owners would ever indulge in anything sinister ;)

RAWK at its sour best the last 24 hours. Everything from Barry Bennel to the league becoming us v Newcastle with the media, quote, ‘all bought and paid for’, lauding it as the best competition ever.

Aren’t they about to buy some nobody for £60m?! The Coutinho money no doubt.

The Bath rugby union team had 18 false positives about 12 months ago. Turns out it was a fuck up on the part of Randox. Naturally, Liverpool fans on Twitter have been keen to point this out as a means of justifying their own false positives because of course there's no way their owners would ever indulge in anything sinister ;)
Did Randox supply the dippers with kits?

I could hazard a guess.
Yes maybe Merseyside Police could look into it, on second thoughts ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.