Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just on another thread then and was wondering if pep will sign another deal to extend for us.

Then it made me think, I think pep has stayed at city for longer than planned because of the rivalry between him and klopp.
He can’t stand Liverpool and his biggest rival is klopp. Pep is very competitive and I think he wants to see klopp leave Liverpool before he leaves city. Anyone else think this ?

No

Where's your famous atmosphere?

Anyone notice the old guy in the crowd wearing a NORWEGIAN beanie?

Full of Norwegians, Scandinavians, Welsh, Irish, Home Counties. Just like the Rags. Plastic, glory hunting, c*nts!
You're saying I should stop flying over to see matches? A pity really. Been a blue since 75 but also being guilty of the crime of being a Norwegian I guess the party is over for now.

You're saying I should stop flying over to see matches? A pity really. Been a blue since 75 but also being guilty of the crime of being a Norwegian I guess the party is over for now.

You don't claim to be one of millions, look at the fan channels for the red tops it seems everyone is a foreign plastic. I doubt you could be called a plastic if you've been stuck with us since 1975 mate :)

I think there’s some truth to that. I think it rankles with Pep that despite being demonstrably the better manager there is in certain quarters a school of thought that places Klopp equal to or even somehow above Pep. These lunatics cling to Klopp’s CL triumph as evidence of this, ignoring the obscene officiating and piss easy SF and final opponents that made it possible. And so Pep may feel that one of his motives to stay on may be to eclipse the toothy gimp in that regard.
If that’s true I would happily sign up to 12 more years of no champions league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.