Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Klopp gave something away the other day we he was moaning about not being allowed 5 subs in games.
An odd time to start whinging 2/3s of the way through the season.
Think he knows his players are hitting a little flat spot and could be physically and mentally tiring with the pressures and demands of chasing us and being in all comps (for once) at this stage of the season.
And just over a year ago their fans were moaning because Pep wanted 5 subs, despite the fact our squad is smaller than most.

Now they are finally making an attempt to compete for more than one trophy in a season (for the first time since my teenage kids were born), it's so unfair for a squad made up of two thirds asthmatics to try and compete for four trophies.

They are finally in the position we have been for the last four years and all we hear is their victim mentality shining through.

Fuck off you entitled bunch of cunts!

And on BT tonight we are told that Livarpool have gone "well over a year without loosing at home, a run of 68 games". I'm no expert but how do you fit in 68 home games in 12 months. Also I believe they lost at home on the 08/03/21, hardly "well over a year"
They lost 6 (SIX) home games in a row last season in Jan/Feb/March. Burnley, Brighton, Us, Everton, Chelsea and Fulham. Media amnesia La

Not sure how people can claim they're wobbling, they're in better form than us. As soon as we dropped points at Southampton they upped their game, when we lost to spurs they smashed a few results out and got ahead of us in goal difference, it's us who have been scrapping through games of late. They might have technically lost tonight but they're through that's all that's required. They're right on our arses and will be there until the end of the season.
You are Kenny Dalglish and I claim my £5...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.