Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched them today and it’s not exaggerating to say they are a long ball team with very decent forwards they bypass midfield and cross from very deep. Stoke with better personnel
That's been the case for 4 years, the difference now is they don't seem to be doing it as well.

It’s not a secret that Klopp plays long ball football. I can remember Milner describing Klopps tactics for the first couple of months as manager. He said something like we kick the ball up as quick as we can as it shocks defenders. Glorified long ball. I suppose it’s better than Chelsea’s army they put behind the ball.

Liverpool rely so much on Salah. Why wouldn't you when he's almost unplayable but what happens when he hits 30 and his speed starts to go?

Watched them today and it’s not exaggerating to say they are a long ball team with very decent forwards they bypass midfield and cross from very deep. Stoke with better personnel
I see Klopp is saying they struggled against Brentford's long ball game while trying to make it sound like a compliment. Personally I was bored watching the Scouse hoofers lobbing everything into the Brentford area, hoping that one would pay off.

Klopp has evil eyes without his double glazing on. They weren't so noticeable before.
Teeth are still ridiculous.

I see Klopp is saying they struggled against Brentford's long ball game while trying to make it sound like a compliment. Personally I was bored watching the Scouse hoofers lobbing everything into the Brentford area, hoping that one would pay off.
It amazes me that their ‘style’ is not dissected properly by pundits. I’m also amazed that no one has properly put one on that snide mane led with an elbow again yesterday

It amazes me that their ‘style’ is not dissected properly by pundits.
Really? Being fair and objective about Liverpool would cost them 40% of their subscriber base.

Doing the same for the rags would cost them another 40%.

Would you operate a business in which you would satisfy only 20% of your customer base?

Their job is not to be fair, objective or insightful. It is to make money off of the back of a large population of ignorant, deluded morons.

Dippers defending against Brentford was shambolic if they defend like that on Sunday we will have a field day , even all the dodgy referee decisions they will get now that their crowd is back , will not save them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.