Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the UK media are still adamant that Liverpool are a better team than Real Madrid.

Since Klopp has been in charge, LFC have won one league title, RM have won three.

In the same time, LFC have won one CL, while RM have won four - including beating Liverpool in two finals.

But there is no media bias?
Actually, I'd agree with them.

If RM played in the English league, they'd maybe finish third, maybe fourth. No way do they finish ahead of us, and no way do they finish ahead of Liverpool. Maybe they're better than Chelsea, not by much if they are.

I was wondering if any of my fellow Evertonians on here would mention the trouble our fans had in Lille during the Martinez years. I wasn't there but I remember people on Grand Old Team posting some real horror stories about the French police kicking off.

On another note, I'm learning Italian at the moment and I've just been given the sentence 'c'è il rischio che la squadra perda' ('there is the risk that the squad loses/will lose'). Made me think of Liverpool and Ancelotti.

What’s the Italian for “This doesn’t mean four”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.