Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I'd agree with them.

If RM played in the English league, they'd maybe finish third, maybe fourth. No way do they finish ahead of us, and no way do they finish ahead of Liverpool. Maybe they're better than Chelsea, not by much if they are.

The same Real Madrid who have beaten all 3 of us this season?

The report actually states that the HSE counted ...'and even those who climbed over the turnstiles'. I would say that's evidence of ticketless fans inside the stadium. And whilst I accept that the police could have handled it better (although we have to remember the era we were in with fences etc) I cannot accept that the fans had zero blame apportioned to then. If they hadn't turned up in numbers without tickets, if they hadn't been climbing in ticketless then who knows what may have happened.
Climbing over to escape a dangerous crush.
I know you won’t be convinced and you’ll stick to that view despite the months of forensic inquests that proved otherwise, but when some ask why people fought so hard to clear their names, it’s because this view (your view) had so much traction that it still gets said today.
Stick to the footy, you’ve got a lot to justifiably take the piss with. Maybe leave the Hillsborough stuff to those from Trafford. They enjoyed themselves with that at Anfield a few weeks ago. They must be feeling great about themselves.

All those local Liverpool fans can't get home lol

"Every single police officer I spoke to said a different story, so they didn’t know what was going on.

If they didn't know what was going on and told some yarn then it's simply lying. This is the same force who were in Paris and told us that Dipper fans were 100% behaved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.