Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need for Uefa to be walking anything back, so I have hope Liverpool are fucked

Maybe they can go to CAS!

Dippers refusing to even acknowledge their own fans played the most pertinent role.

The CAS? That’s a worthless organisation, Khaldoon bought them all off remember?

Back page of the mirror has the french calling out Klopp for urging all the fans without a ticket to travel. Finally! Someone has finally called him out on this after our media didn't once question it
Covering both bases.

Think this will be the end of fan parks in the city of the final.
There’s always going to be a few who chance their luck while being ticketless and that close to the ground

The BBC report was ridiculous. Apparently UEFA should have made the tickets harder to forge & also the dippers self policed themselves and behaved impeccably because they remember Hillsborough.
I heard on the bbc news that liverpool turn down the offer of electronic tickets. If electronic are harder to fake the question should have been " why did LFC turn down the use of electronic tickets ?"

I've no idea why anyone would want to pay extortionate prices to go to Paris in the hope of watching a match on a screen outside, or in some poxy little bar probably with French commentary. There must have been plenty of such events in Liverpool and Dublin and anyone with internet connection could watch it for free at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.