Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So City 6-2 ahead against Luton no added time , Liverpool against Forest 8 mins added time then 9 mins they score game over over , what the fuck is going on
Chelsea at home is the more baffling one. 1 goal, 4 subs and 2 cards for time wasting and only 4 mins added time.

Liverpool forest 0 goals, 7 subs and 2 cards for time wasting 8 mins added time

If I was more of a sad bastard I’d re watch our games with a stopwatch and document what is being manipulated with added time..it stinks

It is non subjective. He made a huge fuck up but we’re all supposed to just say ‘ah well’ it happens.
It fucking shouldn’t happen. It was straight forward and a professional ref has no excuse for it.
I’m playing later, absolutely no chance even if the proper ref doesn’t turn up does that ball go back to the keeper. Klopp saying it happened to them in the first half so he thought it was the rules? If he’s that thick he shouldn’t be a top class coach, when what he actually meant was “fuck you all, I’ll do whatever it takes to win games”.

They’ll be more of this shit to come. The spurs result hasn’t been evened up yet. He’s still fuming. I hope we wipe the tipex off his teeth next week with salty tears. The media won’t be able to cope.
Hasn't been evened up yet? Really?
Can someone post how many points refs and VAR have compensated them since that admittedly ludicrous cock up.
I'll start with yesterday and v US.. there's 4 which wipes out the 1/3 they lost

Well then, if it seemed bad enough that the dippers didn't give the ball back to Forest before their late late winner, it gets much worse and it was all down to Tierney, who gave the ball back to Kelleher, when he should have given it to Forest near the touchline.
This level of incompetence CHEATING might literally decide the outcome of the title and relegation, but I'm sure he'll be given a week off and then welcomed back to repeat the same old shit ad nauseam.

Have to say I saw the same thing in the first half and so assumed that the ref was just following the LOTG. So as Clattenberg/Jenas et al on MOTD have pointed out... It is down to failure to play the rules correctlty by Tierney. Evened up I suppose but then very tough on Forest who should have had the game well won by that time anyway. Tierney has to hold his hands up for that mistake.

Play like that next week and Haaland will have another 5.
I really fucking hope so ..sick of the help you're getting week in week out..no doubt some more coming next week.
That's if our team bus is still intact on arrival

Have to say I saw the same thing in the first half and so assumed that the ref was just following the LOTG. So as Clattenberg/Jenas et al on MOTD have pointed out... It is down to failure to play the rules correctlty by Tierney. Evened up I suppose but then very tough on Forest who should have had the game well won by that time anyway. Tierney has to hold his hands up for that mistake.

Play like that next week and Haaland will have another 5.

I'm sorry. You try to be a reasonable poster but you can't seriously think the laws of the game say possession goes to the team without the ball after a stoppage. If you do really think that, you shouldn't be on a football forum at all, because your views are worthless. At best, it was clearly a big mistake by the referee. At worst, it was a deliberate mistake.

And that nonsense about evening up. You honestly don't see a difference between an incident in the middle of the game, and one in the last minute when one team is trying to keep possession desperate for a point after 100 minutes hard work and the other is looking to counter, desperate for two extra points? Stop drinking Klopp's kool-aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.