Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows his audience.Scouse tramps absolutely love this shit so Alexander is just giving them what they want.

Total bollocks of course which will come back and bite him on the arse in the future.
Let’s face it, the tool has got previous.IMG_6767.jpeg

He knows his audience.Scouse tramps absolutely love this shit so Alexander is just giving them what they want.

Total bollocks of course which will come back and bite him on the arse in the future.
A few years back he was saying " i know city have won a few trophies but we've won the big ones"
A little dig about us not winning the champions league at the time.
A couple of years later he's dancing in an open top bus celebrating their domestic double penalty shoot outs.
The guy's a first class prick

A few years back he was saying " i know city have won a few trophies but we've won the big ones"
A little dig about us not winning the champions league at the time.
A couple of years later he's dancing in an open top bus celebrating their domestic double penalty shoot outs.
The guy's a first class prick
Is he actually any good as a midfielder? So many pundits pick him there for England but I have not seen anything from him to support that.

Is he actually any good as a midfielder? So many pundits pick him there for England but I have not seen anything from him to support that.
He was played in midfield in a couple of England qualifiers (about October time I think). He was, and this is being generous, an embarrassment.

As well as being unbelievably small time and reeking of insecurity, Alexander-Arnold’s comment means that Liverpool lifting the PL in an empty stadium, with no parade to follow, meant more to them than winning the Villa game in the manner we did, and lifting that same trophy, in front of our supporters, did to us; the juxtaposition of which is actually comical.
It's the myth that they've done it the right way that makes me laugh! The dippers and their fans are fucking delusional, the conspiracy theories they believe are just fucking unbelievable.

"Looking back on this era, although they've won more titles than us and have probably been more successful, our trophies will mean more to us and our fanbase because of the situations at both clubs, financially. How both clubs have built their teams and the manner in which we've done it, probably means more to our fans."

They spent the Coutinho money on two players, breaking world transfer records to do it. Recently they've spent over £200 mill on four forwards, without getting any significant money in from transfers!!

So what the fuck does "the manner in which we've done it" mean to you Arnold??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.