Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I’m not just saying it either. I cringe every time I listen to that horrific whiny accent. I am gutted I have to listen to them far more than I would prefer.

I picked my team 45 years ago. Great choice overall but definitely got the runt of the litter when it came to the fans.
Funny how it was a team who’d just won back-to-back European Cups after back-to-back league titles the seasons before, that you picked.

How come it wasn’t 14th in the Second Division, Orient, that you chose 45 years ago?

Bloody glory hunters, nowt worse.

Funny how it was a team who’d just won back-to-back European Cups after back-to-back league titles the seasons before, that you picked.

How come it wasn’t 14th in the Second Division, Orient, that you chose 45 years ago?

Bloody glory hunters, nowt worse.

Loads of impressionable kids pick well known,winning teams,over their local sides.
I recall going to school,in greater manchester,with Leeds,Liverpool,and even the odd Chelsea"fans".
Some of us,have higher moral standards ;)
Pretty sure we've picked up loads of glory hunters this last decade though.

Just went over to RAWK to see how their new signings are doing and took a look at the 'Klopp template' thread.

They seem worried that the issues they faced last year will reappear. Alot of indirect praise for Pep and how we are so defensively solid, alot seem to be wanting to emulate our system.

It seems 'heavy metal football' is a thing of the past and the dippers have rightly identified it as being suicidal when facing teams that will just counter them.

Just went over to RAWK to see how their new signings are doing and took a look at the 'Klopp template' thread.

They seem worried that the issues they faced last year will reappear. Alot of indirect praise for Pep and how we are so defensively solid, alot seem to be wanting to emulate our system.

It seems 'heavy metal football' is a thing of the past and the dippers have rightly identified it as being suicidal when facing teams that will just counter them.
It only worked when they had a genuinely world class forward line and midfielders who would run like they were on PEDs.

It was exposed last season and will be again this time.

It only worked when they had a genuinely world class forward line and midfielders who would run like they were on PEDs.

It was exposed last season and will be again this time.
With regard to your last line I hope you are right.

I don't really understand why they aren't asking, where is this seasons budget. They've lost a lot of their squad players for cup games and their midfield base ( and their right back as he takes up his rightful position) and are overloaded in wide areas up front. Villa will push them further down while someone is pocketing a lot of dividends/wages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.