Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

This means more

Let’s unpack that statement, basically a fan base that only supports Liverpool just because of how successful they were in the 70s and 80s. Who don’t have any geographical connection to the city of Liverpool but instead reside in smack dens in Rhyl, half and half rag country in places like Warrington, Chester etc not to mention most of Scandinavia. Their insecurities about life and wanting to take shortcuts to bask in their beloved Cultist fc’s success means more to them than it does to us who’ve followed City in the 3rd tier, seen various relegations and promotions to see the club where it is today as world champions. This means more to them than it does to us apparently, yeah alright.

It is when some prick speaks like that idiot on the clip does. I sound nothing like him thank feck
Why are the scousers so angry all the time?
I just don’t get it, they are just pure hate filled people who seem to have a gripe with everything and everyone.
All the jokes about the dole stealing etc but there are plenty of places in the uk similar but this lot are on a different scale.

All this Scouse not English bullshit ok fine but why hate everyone?

Apologies to any rational scousers but they don’t do you any favours.

I doubt they’ll ever change.

I just don’t get it, they are just pure hate filled people who seem to have a gripe with everything and everyone.
All the jokes about the dole stealing etc but there are plenty of places in the uk similar but this lot are on a different scale.

You lost me at rational Scousers

I understand where Liverpool are coming from. Just like them with those comments, I can say finishing 2nd last season means more than whatever Man City have done. Me and every other Arsenal fan will cherish that moment /Satire

Scouse not English is a Kopite thing

Like their team and supporters showed respect for the 39 people killed at Heysel by having a parade on the anniversary of that tragedy. A tragedy their supporters had a massive part to play in but they will never admit it.

Ashamed of nothing, offended by everything should be their motto, not this means more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.