Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

They’re gonna win it I fear. We needed to win yesterday and should have been out of sight win 20 minutes. We feel apart after the penalty. They have momentum that continues to build and had a somewhat makeshift team that we were bullied by. Horrific scenes will ensue if they do win it.
We withstood an onslaught in the second half.

And, with a little bit of luck, we could have won it.

If he got studded in the chest I'm fairly sure we would have had photographic evidence of that plastered all over the Internet last night.

Doesn't mean it should or shouldn't have been a penalty, but I've got my doubts it was as serious as is being made out.

If he got studded in the chest I'm fairly sure we would have had photographic evidence of that plastered all over the Internet last night.

Doesn't mean it should or shouldn't have been a penalty, but I've got my doubts it was as serious as is being made out.
Incredible some Dippers are comparing the Doku challenge to Mane's Karate kick on Ederson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.