Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I know where you are coming from but i always thought it was odd from another angle. Using their own logic, they will never give credit to Pep because he has never managed a lower level team. Only ever managed top teams, and with money. That is exactly what Paisley did and with only one team, couldn't be arsed to move and prove himself. Sat there waiting to be crowned king like a bone idle Charlie Windsor. He won 3 Champions League playing theses teams, Crusaders NI, Trabzonspor, St Etienne, Zurich (semi), Monchengladbach, done 1, thaf was it. A bye, a fuckin bye lol, Dresden, Benfica, Monchegladbach and Brugge (final). Then OPS Finland, Aberdeen, CSKA Sofia, Bayern, Real Madrid (final). Some real dross in there. To be fair, he never won a treble nor 3 Leagues on the bounce. Therefore, he was shite.
When I read Charlie Windsor, I thought you were referring to one of the members of the Pontyprool Front Row, but that was Charlie Faulkner and Bobby Windsor!

Now the overrated UFC "fighter" Paddy "the Baddy" Pimblett is still whining about last Sundays result. Another clown from Murkeyside with an holier than thou, persecuted scouser, not my fault complex who hopefully will get the twatting of a lifetime in the ring.

Now the overrated UFC "fighter" Paddy "the Baddy" Pimblett is still whining about last Sundays result. Another clown from Murkeyside with an holier than thou, persecuted scouser, not my fault complex who hopefully will get the twatting of a lifetime in the ring.

Zero Self awareness - Trying to outscouse each other with the lingo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.