Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'll tell you something else. (Not that I've told you anything).
It just sort of seems to be assumed in the UK media that Liverpool Football Club have already won the Europa League, and they're going through the motions towards the inevitable ceremony. Well, there's a certain club called Bayer Leverkusen who are still in there, and I think they got their bad match out of their system the other night againt Qarabag. Leverkusen have not lost one single match in the Bundesliga so far this season. They've played twenty-six. They might have their own ideas about that trophy. Oh, and AC Milan are still in the mix. Not a very good team, true, but with a cartload of experience in winning matches against opposition that, on paper, is superior to them.
I'd laugh like a drain if after all this talk LFC had the League Cup to offer Klopp as his going-away present. And nothing else.

Robertson and Salah both played full 90 minutes in a meaningless game on Thursday after injury. Maybe, just maybe Klipperty should have thought about easing them both back in, same with some others players who played Thursday unless of course he isn’t that bothered about the cup and he is chucking all his eggs in for the league.

Same here. I never thought that would be possible.

Same. I absolutely loath the scousers and all the arse licking they get from the media. I detest Klopp too, a horrible **** behind that fake smile. As for their fans there are no words to describe how vile they are.Thank fuck I don't have to hear about the quadruple anymore too! You can't count a second rate European trophy as part of a quadruple anyway. Well you can if you're a scouser.

Not certain if this one been told before but it made me laugh :

"Never seen so many unhappy Scousers since the invention of locking wheel nuts".
Bottom of the page:

I wondered who I hated more until today. I cheered United‘s winner. Never before never again. I must loathe Liverpool!

How did other posters feel about it?
My exact words were.

Oh fuck...Oh fuck....He's fucking through! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKing hell they've fucked them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.