Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I’ve been told by a number of plastics here in Hull how great it was to attend the “legends” match against Ajax on Saturday.

Oblivious to the fact that these matches are put on to milk them of their money because they’re not really a part of Liverpool Football Club.

They might be watching Slippy Stevie prance around in his retirement but didn’t get to see him in his prime because they chose to support a team that had fuck all to do with them therefore didn’t stand a chance with tickets for big games and couldn’t be arsed with League Cup and UEFA Cup matches. Fools the lot of them.

The legends matches are put on to raise money for their charitable foundation and they split the receipts with the equivalent foundation of the opposition on the day.

This whole "Liverpool is a really an Irish city" makes me piss every time. They're like the edgy teenager constantly trying to be a different because it's cool. Fucking muppets. As we all know, Manchester has also got massive Irish roots but we don't run around being gimpy fucking bellends about it. Wish the arctic would hurry up and melt so we can get shut of the shithole.

This whole "Liverpool is a really an Irish city" makes me piss every time. They're like the edgy teenager constantly trying to be a different because it's cool. Fucking muppets. As we all know, Manchester has also got massive Irish roots but we don't run around being gimpy fucking bellends about it. Wish the arctic would hurry up and melt so we can get shut of the shithole.
Liverpool was a hugely protestant city with orange marches in the not too distant past.

Weirdo’s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.