Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Long queues to get into the ground due to additional ticket security checks, but the queuing was orderly, there was nobody trying to jib in without tickets, and there was no trouble at all. Contrast and compare that to the Scousers and the way they behaved in Athens, Istanbul, Basel and Paris.

1.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg
Was all worth it in the end, I’ve posted before, no idea who this lad was but his expression summed it up for me.

Attachments

• IMG_5860.jpeg
    IMG_5860.jpeg
    429.1 KB · Views: 137
I look at the pitiful ease at which people are offended these days, and the equally pitiful desperation for people to apologise for causing such offence no matter how preposterous, and wonder what the generation that struggled and won the Second World War, against such odds and adversity, the very best of us and now pretty much departed, would make of what we’ve become.
you find it is never the person in the conversation offended but some busy **** intefering and being offended for them.

Always tell my staff never worry about just about the person they are dealing with but also those 3-4 up in the line as someone is always ready to stick their oar in.

Sky Germany saying he was off to bayern if he left
Sky Uk(scouse/rag love on) sayingnhe wasn't and only turned down scouse to go madrid next year.

propogna to suit where they broadcast, the sly cunts

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.