Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

The Scousers across X are still going on about the Doku challenge and all the VAR injustices that have happened against LiVARpool this season. Always the victims.

Has anyone replied with the Allison flapping pick

Reposting this in here because in this is what I feel about Liverpool right now in the context of this match against United:
And I know that was a fantastic goal, but Liverpool's defending is really not good enough.

They miss chances that our fans whinge about, yet the chances Liverpool missed in the first half of this game I feel confident that our players would be more more likely to take those that were given to them.

It reminds me more of Gabriel Jesus or Sterling as much as I love them, but they're not with us anymore and part...
I have to be blunt and say Arsenal are the real contenders for top of the league, and it's been that way for sometime, but it's becoming more apparent as this season goes on.

I am far more worried about and really I think they look far more of a legit threat to really win the league than Liverpool truthfully.

Bottom line, they don't feel like the club that should be top of the league.

Arsenal, they're the ones who deserve it more and are more of a concer
n, baring that strange phenomenon where they seem for whatever reason get refereeing decisions that go well for them.

But of course, there's no vice in that at all. It's always just chance.

Liverpool's "heavy metal" football relies on the long ball and high energy press to create chaos to disrupt the carefully laid game plans of better teams. That's why they come unstuck when they play united. United have no plan to disrupt and get where they are by creating chaos themselves. Very evenly matched in that respect.

Liverpool's "heavy metal" football relies on the long ball and high energy press to create chaos to disrupt the carefully laid game plans of better teams. That's why they come unstuck when they play united. United have no plan to disrupt and get where they are by creating chaos themselves. Very evenly matched in that respect.
Spot on

They’re just not anywhere near as good as their position suggests. Arsenal, as cowardly as I think they are now being in their approach to games in the run in, are at least value for position (even if I think they’ll fall off again).

Without the helping hand from the league to try to get Klopp his parting gift via officiating they would be 4th at best (Van Dijk shouldn’t have been available for today’s match or the next two, as an example; the penalty and choices not give several Liverpool players yellows today another).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.