Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished shouting at 5Live (don’t judge me). First call was a smug-as-fuck plastic dipper who kept on talking about a derby. As far as I’m aware, the dips played the rags today, not Everton. Unless the red cartel legacy **** club derby is now a thing.

And he couldn’t resist a “we all know how City became successful” (nudge nudge).

You think given how risk-averse the beeb is these days they’d have been right in there with a disclaimer about how we’ve been found guilty of fuck all. Make insinuations about the dippers and they’d shut the call down pronto and probably have Merseyside po po at your door the next day.

And it’s not a fucking derby you pricks!
It's the el cuntio derby.

Just finished shouting at 5Live (don’t judge me). First call was a smug-as-fuck plastic dipper who kept on talking about a derby. As far as I’m aware, the dips played the rags today, not Everton. Unless the red cartel legacy **** club derby is now a thing.

And he couldn’t resist a “we all know how City became successful” (nudge nudge).

You think given how risk-averse the beeb is these days they’d have been right in there with a disclaimer about how we’ve been found guilty of fuck all. Make insinuations about the dippers and they’d shut the call down pronto and probably have Merseyside po po at your door the next day.

And it’s not a fucking derby you pricks!
Have you ever thought about getting out more? Why on earth anyone would subject their mind to this shite media bombardment, is beyond me.

Have you ever thought about getting out more? Why on earth anyone would subject their mind to this shite media bombardment, is beyond me.
I know, I know. I usually have the cats whisker in while I’m cooking the dinner and I was hoping for some salty scouse tears but this guy just gripped my shit. The sense of fucking entitlement was off the scale.

And the last few games with the non VVD red card in their last game, the cheating to win at Forest, the dozen plus games the officials have handed them inc Everton ( young sent off yet Konate not), Palace away, 17 fouls each, Palace 7 cards and 1 red(soft) and Dippers 2 stat peddling cards in 109 and 110 minutes, Fulham home injury time winning goal a clear foul not given, West Ham non penalty for a clear foul at 0-0, Rags home, clear 2nd yellow for Nunez ignored fir dissent but Dalot sent off for the same, Arnold avoiding a clear 2nd yellow in the 9th minute at Newcastle, the foul for a trip for their opener at Sheff Utd ignored and much more.
Their seeming impunity to cards where opposition receive so many against them, even Taylor has switched from Rags to them.
And if they miss out on the PL by a single point, it will all be about the spuds away game. I’ll give it a week before the replay petition kicks off again.

Either way the prick will stay. All this came about after the Tottenham game where he wanted the game replayed. He threw his toys out the pram and said he’s leaving. Is he fuck! All planned to pull on the prems and officials heartstrings to give him a parting gift. The goofy twat is going nowhere!

He’s gone buddy, there’s more to it than being tired I bet you. He announced when he did, because he’s the most egotistical manager since the piss can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.