Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have to rest a few v Palace if they’re to go for it at Atalanta, which they will, then they’ll have to regroup for Fulham away. Next 3 games will define(fuck up hopefully) their season.
He’ll fuck the return leg off now, i suspect…

Liverpool's last loss at home was February 2023 against Real Madrid. Do you think its just a coincidence that both then and tonight's loss were the only times they had European referees? You know, proper referees rather than the crap PGMOL serve up every time at Anfield? I don't.

“The grass was not cut properly. Something needs to be done because it cost us tonight. Virgil has told me it was so long he could barely run, much less turn. Salah said it felt like he was in the Nile. There needs to be accountability. Konate wasn’t even sure he was on a pitch. I have no words. Except perhaps “long” and “thick”. There, I’ve said it. Ok. It was too long and thick for us to cope with.”

— Jurgen Klopp, Atalanta post-match interview

BBC Sport: 'That was one of the best opposition performances I have seen at Anfield'​

FT: Liverpool 0-3 Atalanta
5952a7ba-b23c-4f30-885f-ff1eb73646e8.jpg

Stephen Warnock
It was one of the best performances I have seen at Anfield.

BBC literally changing the truth in real time! Cunts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.